- Free Resource!Get our white paper "Quick Guide to Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ (PDF)"
- Content Marketing Measurement
- Influencer Identification
- Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Cartoons
- Social Media Channel
- Social Media Influencers
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Measurement
- Social Media Metrics
- Social Media Monitoring
- Social Snap
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Measurement is as personal as it gets on Farewell to Social Snap
- NEW MEDIA BUSINNES SOLUTIONS Never Miss an Opportunity to Engage: Social Marketing Tools to Connect with Influencers on Farewell to Social Snap
- Maya on Farewell to Social Snap
- Never Miss an Opportunity to Engage: Social Marketing Tools to Connect with Influencers | jhWebWorks | Columbus Ohio Web Design, Development, SEO, Social Media on Farewell to Social Snap
- Never Miss an Opportunity to Engage: Social Marketing Tools to Connect with Influencers | BethLocalSEO | Beth Jackson, Internet Marketing and SEO on Farewell to Social Snap
Category Archives: Social Snap
TweetA few weeks ago, I read Zombie Startups, an excellent post by Danielle Morrill, an entrepreneur who recently made a tough decision about her company. As I read this post, a small knot in my gut began to grow. While … Continue reading →
TweetThere are many ways to evaluate the performance of Facebook posts; some can be complex while others can be more basic. This post outlines a simple way to begin understanding the impact of each of your posts. Visually, the first … Continue reading →
Greg Jarboe interviews Social Snap’s CEO about “the sharpest social media analytics tool in the shed”.
Tweet Read the full interview.
TweetThe ability to create truly customized reports is one of the key differences between Social Snap and other measurement tools on the market today. Social Snap is the only measurement tool that allows users to create unlimited, customized reports combining … Continue reading →
TweetTake the time to read this article and enjoy the videos. All good stuff from Greg Jarboe about getting more mileage from videos and measuring your efforts with Social Snap. http://www.reelseo.com/schmooze-optimization-b2b-video/
TweetRaindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Reach and engagement and Facebook impressions Nice neat reports to my boss I can bring These are a few of my favorite things! The Social Media Today group on LinkedIn has a nice … Continue reading →
TweetToday is the first day of our “Can It Be Measured?” campaign. At Social Snap we take pride in all the things we CAN measure. We bring together hundreds of metrics from multiple data sources allowing in-depth analysis of social … Continue reading →
TweetHappy Halloween! Working like a dog to make social media measurement a Snap for our clients.
Tweet Twitter data can help you 1.) optimize and improve the experience for your followers and 2.) improve your bottom line results from Twitter marketing. Here are just a few examples of what you can learn from Twitter metrics: Best … Continue reading →