- Free Resource!Get our white paper "Quick Guide to Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ (PDF)"
- Content Marketing Measurement
- Influencer Identification
- Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Cartoons
- Social Media Channel
- Social Media Influencers
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Measurement
- Social Media Metrics
- Social Media Monitoring
- Social Snap
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Measurement is as personal as it gets on Farewell to Social Snap
- NEW MEDIA BUSINNES SOLUTIONS Never Miss an Opportunity to Engage: Social Marketing Tools to Connect with Influencers on Farewell to Social Snap
- Maya on Farewell to Social Snap
- Never Miss an Opportunity to Engage: Social Marketing Tools to Connect with Influencers | jhWebWorks | Columbus Ohio Web Design, Development, SEO, Social Media on Farewell to Social Snap
- Never Miss an Opportunity to Engage: Social Marketing Tools to Connect with Influencers | BethLocalSEO | Beth Jackson, Internet Marketing and SEO on Farewell to Social Snap
Author Archives: Stacy
TweetTwitter’s Vine app is less than three months old and the jury is still out on whether it makes an impact on leads and conversions. Like any new marketing tool, it’s going to take some strategic use and ongoing testing … Continue reading →
TweetYouTube’s popularity has definitely proven that video marketing is a viable channel to explore – and Twitter’s launch of the Vine App makes it even easier to give video a try. With a length limit of just six seconds, marketing … Continue reading →
TweetAs a photo-editor and social network in one, Instagram is a visual treasure-trove for users. And with more than half of top brands already on Instagram, it’s clear that it’s working well for brands, too. Instagram marketing can help you … Continue reading →
Greg Jarboe interviews Social Snap’s CEO about “the sharpest social media analytics tool in the shed”.
Tweet Read the full interview.
TweetContent marketing can drive three times as many sales as digital advertising — IF you are good at it. Unfortunately, many brands take a “publish and cross your fingers” approach. This usually turns out to be a big waste of … Continue reading →
TweetTake the time to read this article and enjoy the videos. All good stuff from Greg Jarboe about getting more mileage from videos and measuring your efforts with Social Snap. http://www.reelseo.com/schmooze-optimization-b2b-video/
TweetContinuing with our “Can It Be Measured?” campaign from a photo taken outside a Children’s Hospital. At Social Snap we take pride in all the things we CAN measure by bringing together hundreds of metrics from multiple data sources. But … Continue reading →
TweetHave a lot of knowledge to share? Quora is the perfect social network to use – and with their 1.5 million registered users, it’s a good place to spend some marketing time. Like all social media sites, marketing on Quora … Continue reading →
TweetVisual content and social content seem to go hand in hand, so it’s not surprising that SlideShare has become one of the fastest growing social media platforms in the last several years. Sure, Slideshare provides a central location for your … Continue reading →
Tweet Addicted? Maybe just a little.